Filmfestivals.com + fest21.com merger
Enjoy here the best of both worlds: Portal with Film & Fest News and Social network for the festival community.
Since 1995 we connect films to festivals and document the world of festivals worldwide.
There are currently 0 users and 279 guests online.
Some Advice for a better usage of filmfestivals.com
Filmfestivals.com is yours. The first community for festival and film professionals, established 1995 serving 171 000 subscribers and other 2 million visitors a year.
- all filmmakers and film producers
- Festivals & film centers
- Film Buyers
- Sales agents, distributors
- Film communities and Service Platforms for the Industry at Large
- Film commissions
- Companies, agencies, sponsors
- Research centers, film schools
- ...and all seriousfilm lovers...
The Premier Link between Film and Festivals Established 1995.
For Filmmakers: Festivals can MAKE a career. I, (your editor), have witnessed that magic happen many times (including directors like John Singleton for which I personally contributed to his Cannes fame)
PUBLISH TO STAND OUT
Select the create content tab and click for txt, images, links, videos...
Visitors can now search the festival listing of 5 000+ using various criteria (theme, genre, date, deadline, fee...)
Promote on your profile: publish regularly to stand out.
Now complete your profile
Your trailer: http://www.filmfestivals.com/node/add/video-flashvideo
Feed your blog with news, promote
· We want to see your short here, or a trailer at least., excerpts, making of, synopsis, bio, productin notes… Publish audio, video, text links or pictures.
· As a regular contributor you get more attention from our audience and from the festival programmers.
· Our blog technology will offer you a better ranking in all search engine.
· Look for online help
FOR FESTIVAL ORGANIZERS
CLICK HERE TO LIST YOUR FESTIVAL IN THE DIRECTORY
- Login and register. (http://www.filmfestivals.com/en/node/add/festival)
Your official blog and festival listing are now linked.
Go on the create content tab http://www.filmfestivals.com/node/add
TEXT : blog entry http://www.filmfestivals.com/node/add/blog
Publish a few text articles (COPY PASTE in 5 secs from your website) to help our audience know what kind of festival you are
I suggest to publish (at the very least so our audience can better understand your event)
- The Festival's Mission (select the festival channel)
- The Past Awards (select the awards channel)
- An Interview with the fest director (select the people channel)
- Call for Entry (select the call for entry channel)
Add images: select Create Image (at least yourPoster, your logo) http://www.filmfestivals.com/node/add/image
Add video: upload your trailer http://www.filmfestivals.com/node/add/video-flashvideo
Your blog has a unique RSS (the link is under the name of your blog on top of the page) which you can connect to your twitter, blogs to feed them effortless with your filmfestivals.com content.
STAND OUT FROM ALL THESE OTHER FESTIVALS: PUBLISH REGULARLY
Promote to filmmakers searching for the fitting festivals within our 6000 festivals listing. You need to look like a "must-submit-to"
Established in 1995 as the leading (only) media strictly dedicated to the film festival scene.
We receive 380 000 visits every month from film professionals, the newsletter has 164 000 subscribers.
Our audience is truly international, unlike Without a Box we reach a very international audience through our portal and our social network.
WE CAN HELP YOU FURTHER WITH SOME PROMO
- Newsletter Messaging 99$ + details +
- Submission Booster - 1 month Promo Package 350$ + details +
- Bulletin Board Service - 6 months long Submission Booster 700$ + details+
- eBlast to media, buyers...+ details +
- Editorial partnership, banners, coverage with dailies, assisted publication on your behalf from a distance...
Our services are very targetted and very affordable and deliver high ROI.
You should consider us as top of mind when your need to promote to filmmakers and media...
The Bulletin Board
Follow us on the web:
Useful links for the indies:
Fest21.com is the social network for film and festival professionals.
Fest21.com welcomes festival organizers, filmmakers and producers, movie pros and all festival-goers from around the world, and invites them to share information and experiences.
This blog profile will give you
View my profile
Send me a message
Comments for user content