Your twin community sites have now merged into one single url.
Enjoy here the best of both worlds: Portal and Social network for the festival community.
Our mission since 1995 connecting films to festivals and documenting the world of festivals worldwide.
We offer the most comprehensive festival directory of 6 000 festivals, browse festival blogs, film blogs...and promote yourself for free.
Utilisateurs en ligne
Il y a actuellement 0 utilisateurs et 99 invités en ligne.
Official Short film "CIAO BARBIES" Trailer
Directed by Claire Allanic
Produced by Cheese Concept
Short film première in the Festival de Cannes 2010
"Révélations Short Film Corner 2010" de l'Agence du Court Métrage
Yellow Fever Independent Film Festival (YFIFF) is the gateway for new, independent and undiscovered filmmakers which takes place each year in Belfast, Northern Ireland. http://theyfiff.webs.com/
Designed and organised by award winning film maker George Clarke, the YFIFF is the first of its kind in Northern Ireland and has the dedication and drive to grow larger and larger every year!
The first 4 years have grown with guests coming in from Hong Kong, Mexico, LA, Canada, Italy, the UK and Ireland, with great results! Now the YFIFF has settled in one of the largest and most central cinemas in Northern Ireland the Movie House Cinema, Dublin Rd, Belfast. It is fast becoming one of the top events in NI for film fans...
The YFIFF began is 2009 by Yellow Fever Productions. A Northern Ireland based Company who has received recognition worldwide through festivals and media for their very low budget but awesome films. including, Splash Area, The Knackery, Battle of the Bone and The Last Light.
6th - 8th September 2013
The YFIFF each year hosts some special guests who give workshops and Q&A's with festival goers, in 2012 guests included prolific Hollywood Director Albert Pyun and Hong Kong Producer Mike Leeder.
The Festival runs for three days Fri-Sun and will showcase all genre of independent films including 'Shorts by shorts' a 16 and under category for young film makers.
This year the Festival will close with a high profile gala dinner awards ceremony with celebrity guests.
Submission forms by email request firstname.lastname@example.org
Open to all Film Makers. Submit up to 3 films for the price of 1 (Just £10). Any Length, Any Genre.
Please note - Film must either be in English or have English subtitles.
Screening of Recognition
NEW** Best Short-By-Short (<16)
or drop us a line at - email@example.com
SUBMISSION CALL DEADLINE 30th July 2013
First held in 1969 and taking its name from the traditional crop grown in the region, the Altin Koza (Golden Boll) Film Festival is held in Adana, a city located along Turkey's Mediterranean coast.
The Adana Altin Koza Film Festival has been reaching new heights each year by continually enriching its program and further widening the door opening onto world cinema.
Organized by the Adana Municipality , the film festival has to date included full-length feature films along with nationally produced short films and student films, thus providing considerable support to these efforts.
Beginning from 2008, a decision was made to broaden the scope of the festival to an international dimension within the framework of Mediterranean countries.
Renderyard Short Film Festival
Call for Entries for the 7th Renderyard Short Film Festival we are pleased to announce we are now accepting films that are between 1 min and 12 min in length for the festival in November 2011. Submit your film to this years festival to be in with a chance of winning prizes worth $1000.
Submit Your Films to www.renderyard.com
Short to the Point is an international distribution link, broadcasting and promoting short films.
Starting from 2009, Short to the Point's objective is to constatly promote this side of cinema.
1. Short Film Factory- With the motto "Don't let your movie get dusty on the shelf!", SPS offers proffesionals the possibility of signing up their films, older than 5 years, that will later on be projected in over 20 citys in Romania and abroad.
2. STTP LOW/NO BUDGET OSFF- " Any story can be made into a film" is the division with whom STTP attracts film amateurs (unproffesionals) to test their creativity, directing films low/no budget for the short film contest Short to the point Low/No Budget Online Short Film Festival.
3. STTP Talent Camp- STTP Talent Camp wishes to promote romanian film at national and international level. STTP Talent Camp also wants to discover and promote young cinema talents, by offering colaboration opportunities, exchange of experience and ideas or by participating in the thematic workshops presented by wellknown proffesionals. STTP Talent Camp reunites young romanian cinema talents within the interactive workshop that takes place each year in Raciu, Mures County
4. Walls tell stories- Every two years, STTP goes thrue the longest tour of a Romanian Short Film Festival. The caravan lasts 45 days and includes 29 cities:Buzau, Slobozia, Galati, Ramnicu Sarat, Focsani, Bacau, Iasi, Piatra Neamt, Suceava, Bistrita, Borsa, Baia Mare, Satu Mare, Oradea, Caransebes, Resita, Timisoara, Hunedoara, Deva, Alba iulia, Cluj, Targu Mures, Sighisoara, Sibiu, Valcea, Pitesti, Ploiesti, Brasov, Fagaras.
5. Kara Film Fest- The only Short Film Festival for children in Romania. It's being held anually,in several cities in Romania.
6. BUCHAREST INTERNATIONAL TOURISM FILM FESTIVAL – Tourism is the essential element in a city's life and film is the perfect mecanism for promoting such a product. Combining the two, a proffesional environment is created, perfect for cultural-tourism evolution of Bucharest. BITFF is taking place every two years, in March and October, in Bucharest.
Distribution, broadcasting and promoting
Short films don't have a long life. In theory, a filmmaker can make is work known just within short film festivals. Short to the Point comes with many promoting opportunities , broadcasting and distribution of the films signed up in the festival. SPS offers proffesionals and amateurs the possibility of watching their work on tv, cinemas, unconventional spaces, online and on DVD.
Every year, in May, Short to the point organizes a short film contest, wich takes place online and is recomended especially to amateurs. The participant films are made within the sistem low/no budget and can be made even with the mobile phone.
Short to the point has launched the first film school for kids in Romania. The classes take place periodly,as a workshop in wich young people can experiment with video techniques,montage, directing or scenografy, sound and film, makeup etc.
The Red Rock Film Festival is a gathering of art and soul. It features premieres, films, and panels that enlighten the senses and empower the mind in a retreat like settng. Red Rock begin in January of 2004 as Zion Flix held beneath the red rock of ZION NATIONAL PARK in Southern Utah in the red desert of the United States, and the area was key to the locations of the film "Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid".
“Porto7” – Oporto’s International Short-Film Festival, is an event that will take place from 13th to 17th June 2012 in Portugal.
Porto7 is a Festival dedicated to Short-Films. Its target is to promote the production and exhibition of short-films and to act as an intermediary among cultures and nationalities that participate in the Festival.
It’s a cultural event open to producers, directors, students, enthusiastic and people that enjoy the 7th art.
This Festival it’s an exchanging place between artists, directors, audiovisual business companies and audience where different promotional activities will take place. (Films screening, Parties, Ceremonies, Parties, Music bands, Products presentations, etc.).
Call for entries
Entry deadline: 15/03/2012
Festival E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Oporto – Portugal
Since its inception in 2004, the Ellensburg Film Festival has grown into
a major film and arts event in the northwest. The three-day festival is noted for its outstanding
selection of critically acclaimed films, numerous screenings and venues,
diverse cultural and artistic offerings, and a fun and relaxed
atmosphere open to all.