Your twin community sites have now merged into one single url.
Enjoy here the best of both worlds: Portal and Social network for the festival community.
Our mission since 1995 connecting films to festivals and documenting the world of festivals worldwide.
Happy T-Day: 10 things I am thankful for this year.
1. All of a sudden, investing in the theater doesn't seem as risky as it did before the stock market collapse.
2. Telecharge is rebuilding their website.
3. We hit our goal of 10,000 members on BroadwaySpace.com three months early.
4. A NY Times staffer, who refused to be named, told me that his department loved DidHeLikeIt.com.
5. Broadway is going green.
6. I have a fantastic staff that comes in early and stays late: Matt, Jamie Lynn, Ryan, and all my interns and admin assistants (including Michael Roderick, who proofs these blogs every morning).
7. Altar Boyz, My First Time, and The Awesome 80s Prom all recouped. And Speed The Plow is speeding along on its way.
8. Seth Godin has a new book (I have an extra copy - first person to comment that they want it, gets it).
9. The new TKTS booth actually opened.
10. I get to wake up every morning and work in an industry that I love. I know, I know, that sentence is pure this, but it doesn't make it any less true.
Happy Thanksgiving. Just remember: Eat a turkey. Don't produce one.
The Bulletin Board
Follow us on the web:
Useful links for the indies:
> Affiliates and Partners
Recent blog posts
Most voted videos