Your twin community sites have now merged into one single url.
Enjoy here the best of both worlds: Portal and Social network for the festival community.
Our mission since 1995 connecting films to festivals and documenting the world of festivals worldwide.
We offer the most comprehensive festival directory of 6 000 festivals, browse festival blogs, film blogs...and promote yourself for free.
There are currently 1 user
and 111 guests
My First Festival
is a film fest for schools and family audiences which celebrates its fourth edition this year. With venues at Verdi Cinemas, the Catalan
Film Institute (Filmoteca de Catalunya), ad CCCB in Barcelona, the event will
take place from 19 to 27 November 2011.
festival was set up to promote children’s films in all their variety
and creativity, showcasing a selection of works from all over the world
and from throughout cinema history. Its goals are to entertain and to
educate, to stimulate the imagination and creativity and to awaken the
The MPF is promoted and coordinated by MODIband, the cultural association which also organises the Sala Montjuïc open-air film seasons, in cooperation with several other organisations such as the Filmoteca de Catalunya (Catalan Film Institute) and the French Institute in Barcelona.
My First Festival is also supported by the Government of Catalonia’s Catalan Institute for the Cultural Industries (ICIC) and Barcelona Institute of Culture (ICUB).
Myrtle Beach International Film Festival is open to all projects, with a special "Anything Goes" catagory. We are a truely independent film festival
NYC FILMS FESTIVAL
August 12th to 19th, 2010
Submissions open November 2nd 2009
The mission of the NYC Films Festival is to help new talented filmmakers to reach the best possible audience for their work. Since submission of a film constitutes acceptance of these Entry Rules & Regulations (by filmmakers and their agents), please review this document carefully.
◦ Narrative Feature Films
◦ Narrative Short Films
◦ Documentary Films
DEADLINES & ENTRY FEES
NOVEMBER 2, 2009 Submissions open
Earlybird deadline November 3 to January 4, 2010 = Features 60 minutes up $ 25
Earlybird deadline November 3 to January 4, 2010 = Shorts up to 30 minutes $ 15
OFFICIAL ENTRY DEADLINE
January 4th to April 30th 2010 Features 60 minutes up $ 30
January 4th to April 30th 2010 Shorts up to 30 minutes $ 20
May 1st to June 30th, 2010 Features 60 minutes up $ 50
May 1st to June 30th 2010 Shorts up to 30 minutes $ 30
**ENTRY FEES ARE IN US DOLLARS, PER FILM AND NON-REFUNDABLE.
Filmmaker will be notified by email, phone or fax approximately July 10th 2010
August 12 closing August 19th 2010
No Requirement for completed by date
PLACE OF ORIGIN
Projects may originate from anywhere in the world
NON-ENGLISH LANGUAGE FILMS
Must have English subtitles
No premier requirement
Projects may have distribution
HOW TO ENTER
Apply online at http://www.NYCFilms.com or via http://www.fest21.com and mail all required entry materials (see below)
1) Entry form copy
2) Copy of payment by credit card.
3) 1DVD of the film, formatted for Multi-zone or for Zone 1 (North America) labeled with the work's Title, Running Time, Director(s) name(s) Please do not put adhesive labels on the disc unless it is a professional output job (if burning yourself, use a permanent marker to write all the information.
** ENTRY MATERIAL WILL NOT BE RETURNED **
Each entered work must be accompanied by its own entry form and by a separate DVD
IF YOUR WORK IS SELECTED
You must fulfill the following requirements by the date(s) designated by the Festival upon invitation:
(1) You will be required to execute a release and agreement wherein you (i) accept responsibility for obtaining any and all clearances necessary to exhibit your film at the NYC Films Festival, warrant that you have the rights necessary to exhibit your film at NYC Films Festival indemnify and hold harmless NYC Films, LLC at its affiliates against any claim arising out of exhibition of your film at NYC films Festival.
(2) You will be responsible for delivery of the exhibition copy of the invited work in one of the Exhibition Formats specified below to the address designated by the Festival. The Festival will arrange and cover the cost of the return shipping of your print or video after the conclusion of the Festival. We recommend shipment via courier in order to permit the tracking of your entry once it leaves your hands.
• We exhibit in 35mm, 16mm and HDCAM.
• Due to our limited capacity to project 16mm, the Festival reserves the right to request that work originally in that format be supplied to us in HDCAM.
• Films in competition will be required to provide a second exhibition copy to accommodate juror screenings.
• The Festival may request additional exhibition copies to allow for multiple screenings at more than one venue.
(3) You will provide a properly completed and signed official NYC FILMS “Film Information Form” including all press and publication assets as specified in the “Materials Checklist”
(4) You will provide at least one DVD copy of the finalized and completed film for Festival archives.
Films invited to participate in the NYC FILMS FESTIVAL will be shown in the section Festival programmers determine most appropriate in their sole discretion.
World Narrative Features
*Open to works from all regions.
*Eligible for: Best Narrative Feature, Best New Documentary Filmmaker, Best Director, Best Actor, Best Actress.
World Documentary Features
• Open to works from all regions.
• Eligible for: Best Documentary Feature, Best Director.
Shorts (narrative and documentary - under 30 minutes)
• Eligible for: Best Narrative Short, Best Documentary Short, and Student Visionary Award.
• Student short films must be produced through an accredited educational institution.
• Shorts will play either in a shorts program or before a feature film.
• Unless otherwise agreed to by Festival programmers in writing, awards will be given to the winning film director (as identified in the Film Information Form).
• Award eligibility is subject to any restrictions or conditions imposed by applicable laws and regulations (international, federal, state or otherwise), and the award recipient is responsible for all applicable taxes, customs, tariffs, insurance and similar charges or costs (if any).
• All new feature-length works are eligible for the “Audience Award” regardless of section.
• All feature-length shot in NYC are eligible for the “Best New York Narrative” and “Best New York Documentary” awards. (Must be at least a NY premiere.)
• 2010 Awards listed in the above Festival sections are subject to change.
All submissions must be sent prepaid (including any applicable customs fees) to:
Attn: ENTRIES – “Film Title” – SHORT or FEATURE (Label appropriate category on outside of package)
1 UNIVERSITY PLACE 9C
New York, NY 10003
From a simple start at the Sydney Comedy Store in 2004 screening shorts on DVD, Show-Fest has grown to be a fully-featured festival that can screen 35mm prints in a real cinema environment.
We are a selective festival that uses an independent judging panel to choose the finalist films. The judges will be drawn from Sydney's film and television industry. We screen at a cinema respected by many for its suitability for festivals.
Animated short film festival with workin children parth.
Naff is individual legal subject that works on propagande of animated film among young people in BiH and other countries.
NAMASTEY INDIA A SHORT FILM FESTIVAL HAS OPENED HANDS TO WELCOME ALL THE PARTICIPANTS THROUGHOUT THE WORLD.FILMS LESS THAN 30 MINUTES WITH ENGLISH SUB TITLES OF ALL GENRE ARE WELCOME
140 films (feature films, shorts and documentaries) from all the French-speaking territories, with more than 100.000 € of awards.
A space open to all filmmakers from countries speaking the French language as long as French is the mother tongue or the second language for easier social contact.