Your twin community sites have now merged into one single url.
Enjoy here the best of both worlds: Portal and Social network for the festival community.
Our mission since 1995 connecting films to festivals and documenting the world of festivals worldwide.
There are currently 0 users and 177 guests online.
Update your film library details
To Update your film directory listing,
Step 2:Click on "My Blog" on the left column
Step 3: Select your film record
Step 4: Edit
Step 5: Update the film record
Usually, you have to update or verify the below fields:
Step 6: Submit
To validate update, click on submit at the bottom of the film record.
For further details you can read "Register a Film" help page.
Steps 7: Promote
A few tips to improve your visibility on Fest21 and Google:
- Publish original content. Add regularly new content; for example, update your blog once a week
- Use title that describes your content well, choose category for your content and add tags (ie words describing the content).
- For Video, Pictures and Audio files that you upload, it's better
- Share your content on Digg, Delicious, or other social network like Facebook, Netvibes, Myspace, Twitter... Use your RSS to republish automatically in your other blogs.
- Create your own widget to promote your content or general festival content on various websites...
- Add a link to your blog on your other websites, on cinema or blog's directories, on the websites of your partners...
- Add your Videoblog on your press releases
Fest21.com is the social network for film and festival professionals.
Fest21.com welcomes festival organizers, filmmakers and producers, movie pros and all festival-goers from around the world, and invites them to share information and experiences.
This blog profile will give you
View my profile
Send me a message
The Bulletin Board
Follow us on the web:
Useful links for the indies:
> Affiliates and Partners
Partners - commercial links: