Your twin community sites have now merged into one single url.
Enjoy here the best of both worlds: Portal and Social network for the festival community.
Our mission since 1995 connecting films to festivals and documenting the world of festivals worldwide.
There are currently 0 users and 115 guests online.
Opening forum "Cinema challenges of the next decade"
Wednesday May 16 at 2:30pm - Palais des Festivals (salle Buñuel)
On the opening day of its 60th anniversary, the Festival de Cannes is inviting you for a moment of reflection on the opportunities and challenges of the next decade.
Guest Speakers: Colin Brown, Editor-in-Chief, Screen International will moderate the discussion between the following guest speakers:
Colin Brown, Editor-in-Chief, Screen International will moderate the discussion between the
following guest speakers:• Danah Boyd, Ethnographer and researcher of social media networks and doctoral
candidate in the School of Information at the University of California-Berkeley (USA)
• Emmanuel Ethis, Sociologist in cinema and cinema audience, University of Avignon
• Michael Gubbins, Editor, Screen International (United Kingdom)
• Thomas Hoegh, Founder and Chairman, Arts Alliance Media (United Kingdom)
• Neeraj Roy, CEO, Hungama Mobile (India)
• Adrian Sexton, EVP Digital, Participant Productions (USA)
• François Yon, Founder and Partner, Films Distribution (France)
Check more details on http://futureofcinema.fest21.com
The Bulletin Board
Follow us on the web:
Useful links for the indies:
> Affiliates and Partners
Partners - commercial links: