Your twin community sites have now merged into one single url.
Enjoy here the best of both worlds: Portal and Social network for the festival community.
Our mission since 1995 connecting films to festivals and documenting the world of festivals worldwide.
There are currently 1 user and 103 guests online.
Publish on your new blog
Congratulations for your registration but it is not yet complete : post at least one blog post to appear as active member. And follow the 3 easy steps described bellow to take full advantage of the site.
CHECK YOUR INBOX (OR SPAMBOX) for the password that we have just emeiled you. (hopefuly you registered a valid email, else you will not be able to create an account with us.
Log back using your ID (your registered email OR the name of your blog) use the password we sent you and change for a more convenient one if you prefer.
To make the most out of fest21.com, the leading Pro Film Festivals community linking 4.500 festivals to the filmmakers worldwide, follow the three easy steps described below to:
Please note that you need to publish one post for your account to be visible to others.
Step 1: Complete your profile - be sure to ADD YOUR FILM OR YOUR FESTIVAL in the directory, see below how to...
Once loggued in, on the left column, click on Profile Update, and fill the fields under both tabs: Account Settings and User Info and use the button Submit at the bottom of each page to save your changes.
Pictures and presentation text make your videoblog more attractive. By example take a look at the editor's videoblog.
Step 2: Add Content ADD YOUR FILM OR YOUR FESTIVAL
For a festival blog for instance, add:
- Your Mission Statement
For a film blog for instance, add:
Recent and prolific and interesting contributors are promoted on the home page, and may be republished on filmfestivals.com.
- Publish original content. Add regularly new content; for example, update your blog once a week
- Use title that describes your content well, choose category for your content and add tags (ie words describing the content).
- For Video, Pictures and Audio files that you upload, it's better to name them video_cannes_festival than video090998980 for example. It also helps search engines.
- Share your content on Digg, Delicious, or other social network like Facebook, Netvibes, Myspace, Twitter... Use your RSS to republish automatically in your other blogs.
- Create your own widget to promote your content or general festival content on various websites...
- Add a link to your blog on your other websites, on cinema or blog's directories, on the websites of your partners...
- Add your Videoblog on your press releases
Fest21.com is the social network for film and festival professionals.
Fest21.com welcomes festival organizers, filmmakers and producers, movie pros and all festival-goers from around the world, and invites them to share information and experiences.
This blog profile will give you
View my profile
Send me a message
The Bulletin Board
Follow us on the web:
Useful links for the indies:
> Affiliates and Partners
Partners - commercial links: